A consulting client of mine was recently mentioned in an article by the Herald Tribune in Sarasota.
Turns out John Allen "spilled the beans" on a local Realtor PR campaign called Time2Buy "CampaignTime2Buy". The effort touts the benefits of owning real estate in the Sarasota and Bradenton areas. The local Sarasota Realtor wrote that the campaign is about getting out the message that the media is not.
- Sarasota economy is strong, with very low unemployment and solid financial statistics.
- Mortgage rates are at historically low levels.
- There is a good selection of high quality inventory of condos and homes.
- Pending sales have stabilized.
- Tens of thousands of baby boomers will be added to the area over the next 25 years.
- Real estate is a positive, appreciating investment over the long term.
A high five to John and a high five to the Bradenton community of Realtors for taking control of their own destiny.
I have been banging my blog drum about this for many months. And the realty pros in Sarasota are showing that the real estate glass is half full.
This is a great example of how a blog can get you great press. I am not sure if John ran a press release campaign with this blog. But it would not shock me as he utilizes todays online marketing tools to the max.