Image via CrunchBase
Have you heard the Dr. Phil and Oprah line,"If you love yourself others will love you."
There are many websites out there that are self loathing.
Well Google will love your site only when you love your site. How does Google know you love your site? When you take care of it.
Here are 6 markers that prove to Google that you take care of your site.
Google May not love your site if:
- You are not using updated and valid html code.
- If you are using html from 2005 You have not updated your sites content since Bush was in office.
- You have failed to place social markers on your site. (Facebook Likes buttons, Google +1, Twitter etc)
- Your site is on valium instead of caffeine.
- You site gets little traffic. Ye the rich get richer.